Monday, November 29, 2004

 

Why my posting name is trailertrash

When deciding on a posting name, I thought about using some of the various names I use to comment on various other blogsites, I decided to go ahead and use this one because:

1) I live in a mobile home (otherwise known as a trailer).
2) People are vary disparaging when they talk about mobile home dwellers; hence the term - trailertrash.

Living in a trailer park means cheaper rent than living in an apartment and due to some unfortunate choices made in the past, I cannot yet afford a house. Maybe, someday, I will have a house to live in, but I realize that people who live in trailer parks are not all yokels. Many parks require the residents to own their homes. The parks also have very strict rules regarding cars, yards, the condition of the mobile home, noise, fights, visitors, and animals.
There are a lot of other things that I have not mentioned.

Comments:
Cigarette smoking periodontal and patches have existed for quite some time now. These are safe and efficient in aiding many people to stop using tobacco. The levels of pure nicotine that are launched into the blood will make you really feel a little less on edge. Pick up a load up in your nearby drug store and discover once they be right for you. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Unu44yysed[/url]

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?