Sunday, November 28, 2004

 

Sunday

It's Sunday, time to get ready to go to work tomorrow. Having four days off is great, but, I have to get thoughts and clothes organized for work. Usually, on Sunday, I reflect on what programs I had been working on Friday. Think about the problems I am fixing so that it is fresh in my mind for Monday morning. Today, I can't seem to dredge up the required info. Maybe a nap would help. The kitties have been playing this morning. They are so cute.... and so rotten.
It rained almost all weekend, but at least the snow is gone. I got up this morning and went through some of my shoes - time to throw the broken ones out. Once I did that (found 3 or 4 pairs with ruined heels) I had to write out the bills. OUCH! As I said earlier, maybe a nap would help.

Comments:
commenting is now available - just push post anonymously.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?