Saturday, November 20, 2004

 

Woo hoo - I've just started blogging!

Well, I finally took that step to getting a blog.
Cool! I wanted a place to put pictures and maybe write a bit.
Now, when everyone else is Friday catblogging, I can too.... woo hoo!!!
First things first... I want to get a kitty picture in here. I pushed more
and guess what? First question on there is: How do I upload pictures to my blog (wording may not be the same, but that is what it meant:) - Ok, good - need to download Hello. Ok, sign in and download... hey, it's downloading... only good can come from that, right?
3 mins 24 seconds left... boy, it sure is taking a long time:)

I remember when computers used to really take a long time to connect and download. I've always used AOL to connect to the internet and there were times I would have to leave the computer downloading on and go about my business in town or sleeping, or whatever. One time, it was going to take about 8 hours to download so I went to bed. Then next morning, the download had abended so I was supposed to start all over... I said forget it.

80% downloaded, now. soon, soon..

I love Amazon.com. I found the collectors 23 volume set of SOAP. I used to love that show back in the 70s. I've watched up to volume 17. What funny stuff.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?