Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

Another kitty story

I stopped in the pet area of Walmart today and bought some of those fake mice the kitties love so much. I gave one of them to Saddie and he played with it a bit, quietly and sweetly - because that is the type of cat he is - very gentle. I took a nap.. and when I got up, there was Cotton. Where is his mouse? He knows they are kept in the desk drawer and he was messing around over there. I pulled out a mouse (he had his little paws there on the edge of the drawer while standing on his hind legs) and gave it to him. He started playing with it, back and forth, back and forth. Then he stopped and I could hear the chewing - He chewed the tail off. He chews all the tails off of those mice. What a punk!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?