Tuesday, December 21, 2004

 

The cats are driving me crazy

Sgt Mango Goldstein stays in my bedroom the whole time I am home. When I go to the bathroom, for whatever reason, he peeks out and tries to come in, but Saddie believes he belongs at my feet at all times. He is still very angry about SMG so hisses and makes SMG slink back into the bedroom. Tonite, I came home from work and took a nap. When I woke up (in time for Wheel of Fortune) I found both kitties on the bed - Saddie next to me at the head of the bed and SMG at the foot of the bed; in fact, he was between my feet so I had to make sure not to hurt him or scare him. He is still very very startle-able.

On another note, at our work present exchange, I was given a bottle of wine with my name as part of the label. Way to go, Dave! We exchanged them last Wednesday and he has been asking how it is as he likes wine and wanted to know if it is really really good. It is! ymmmmmm. It is a semi-sweet white wine. I opened it tonite and have tried about half the bottle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?