Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Happy New Year's Eve, Everyone!

It's the last day of 2004. Time to start thinking about the new year. It's 63 degrees, here, as I am typing this. I had the day off from my full-time job. I slept in, then got up and decided not to put off some chores that needed to be done. First on the list was to transfer the paycheck from my second job to my checking account - I don't do that online, so that meant getting out and about. Yesterday, I sent off the property taxes and homeowners insurance that needed to be paid by the end of the year. I had to make sure the $ was there to cover same. I gassed up the car and off to jog. I had not jogged in awhile because of it being cold outside and I had a cold. I didn't jog the whole amount, but I walked what I didn't jog. I feel better, too. Back at the homefront, the carpet needed vacuuming, the kitchen floor needed sweeping and washing. Did that! My New Year's resolution - Don't put off til later, what can be done NOW.
Happy New Year's, tomorrow, everyone!
Addendum to resolutions:
1) Don't put off til later, what can be done NOW.
2) Be more careful money-wise; account for every cent.
3) More exercise this year - 2004 was a move up from the 2003, but 2003 was a major drop from years past.
4) Be at work every day possible, and on time.
5) Lavish lots of love and affection on the kitties.
6) Visit my parents/siblings more often.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?