Sunday, December 12, 2004

 
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1210-23.htm

I know a lot of people don't read these types of articles, out of sight, out of mind. Since we instisted on going to war, it should be everyone's duty to visit various sites and understand what we are actually doing. They should realize what our actions are doing. If you want to support actions such as indicated by this article, than why would one be afraid of reading about it?
I had a friend who was a support your troops kind of gal. She liked to send me links of same. When I sent her links and told her that Saddam was not behind the 9-11 carnage, she had some really interesting rebuttals. When I sent her my understanding of her rebuttals (and I must admit, I did bring up her idea of Christianity) she got very upset with me and sent me an email that she would no longer read my emails and I had been deleted from her emails. So long x-friend. She did not want to understand what she was supporting, and she probably did not want to admit that any taxpayer in this country is ultimately supporting the troops by the taxes we pay.
Unfortunately, that is also the sad lot for the gays. They pay taxes (their fair share) yet this country does not want to give them full rights. Sad, but true.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?