Friday, December 31, 2004

 

A look at Fallujah's current condition


Falloujans Get an Unsettling Look at Their City

...Lakes of sewage in the streets. The smell of corpses inside charred buildings. No water or electricity. Long waits and thorough searches by U.S. troops at checkpoints. Warnings to watch out for land mines and booby traps. Occasional gunfire between troops and insurgents.

It sounds as though Fallujah is just as bad as the areas hit by the Tsunami. When I read articles such as this, more often than not, I think about what it would mean to me if such happened to me. I would be devastated.

Comments:
How can this admin possibly think there is going to be a fair election with the people in this state. They're on the verge of civil war.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?