Sunday, December 26, 2004

 

Natural Disaster

The 2004 Massive Earthquakes
LARGEST QUAKE IN 40 YEARS and another 8.0+ This week aloneWhat kind of damage can earthquakes causekilling more than 3,600 people -- most of them in Sri Lanka and India. I see on Drudge Report, Death toll of 7000+.
In some of my rants, offline, I have mentioned to other people that I think our bombing is having a horrible effect on Mother Earth. In 1993, we had a terrific flood in Missouri and I think that was probably brought about by the bombing in 1991 in the Iraq/Kuwait area. When we first started bombing Iraq in 2003, Turkey and Japan had some horrible earthquakes. I think bombing does have a direct correlation with these natural disasters.

I see from SWR's post on one of Eschaton comment threads, estimation has gone up to over 11,000.

Comments:
Have you been exposed to the Gaia hypothesis? Just wondering. You may be interested in it if you haven't. It's not a scientific recommendation, but it's interesting.
 
Why thank you, I will Google it because I'm unfamiliar with it at this time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?