Friday, December 17, 2004

 

Part of an Email from a friend

Someone sent me an Email entitled "Morons". It has several items, probably from news of the weird. Anyway, one that got a chuckle from me was :

2. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS: Police in
Oakland, CA spent two hours attempting to subdue a
gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home.
After firing ten tear gas canisters, officers
discovered that the man was standing beside them in
the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give
yourself up."


and how about these two:

5. DID I SAY THAT??? Police in Los Angeles had good
luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control
himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each
man in the lineup to repeat the words: "Give me all
your money or I'll shoot", the man shouted, "That's
not what I said!".



6. ARE WE COMMUNICATING??? A man spoke frantically
into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her
contractions are only two minutes apart". "Is this her
first child?" the doctor asked. "No!" the man shouted,
"This is her husband!"



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?