Wednesday, December 22, 2004

 

Printer Ink

I have to remember to get a black ink cartridge for my printer. Awhile back, the printer I had went kaput. I checked the ads in the different stores and found that Target had a Lexmark printer (with both color and black ink cartridges) for about $35. I ran out and got it. Hooked it up, but needed a different printer cable. I ran back to Target and for another $10. got the cable. I've used up the first ink cartridges. I got new ones and now I've used up the black. Too bad the cartridges cost almost the same as the printer, itself. Wild!

Comments:
Try http://www.lasermonks.com for lower-cost, OEM-quality ink carts. And have a Merry Fucking O'Reilly Falafel Xmas!
 
Thank you for the information - I will do that. You, too, have a Merry Cheneying X-mas.:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?