Thursday, January 06, 2005

 

Another reason to think Ann Coulter has a mental problem

George Gurley interviewed Ann Coulter Coulter 2005.
I can't read the whole thing. It makes me ill... however, here's a part of the text... you can see what I mean ...I’m getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties. I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning." I think the woman is critically sick. Who in their right mind would think it would be "fun" to nuke anyone?
North Korea...They’re a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."

Comments:
There is little doubt in my mind that Coulter is mentally unstable. One only has to listen to half of what she spews out to know that she's not playing with a full deck.
 
much as i don't understand why bush was re-elected, i cannot fathom why this heinous woman has a career in anything. she's just plain stupid and to have her pronounce that there is no liberal worth debating is laughable. any debate with ann coulter is by definition a stupid and illogical one, nobody should bother.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?