Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

"doing less could lengthen your life" (exercise-wise)

This is exactly the type of article I need to read. Quite frankly, I don't care if the lazyness is ok, I definitely DO need to get back into shape and start jogging again. I have gained 60 lbs in the last 7 years. It is really miserable because I (still) have some jeans from the time I started to gain. I've thought about getting back into them, but haven't worked at it. Guess what? It's time. I bought some jeans this weekend and they are a size smaller than what I've recently been wearing. I did not try them on, just bought them and took them home. My plan was that if I didn't fit into them within 2 weeks, I would take them back... No need. Yesterday I wore one pair. Today, I am wearing another. Yes, I can take off 2 sizes and get back to where I was 7 years ago!Want to live longer? Then drop the fitness regime and put your feet up By Roya Nikkhah

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?