Monday, January 10, 2005

 

I Love my Blog!

I wish I would have started a blog a lot sooner. I spend so much time on my computer when I'm home and for the last couple of years, I wished I had a blog. Well, now I do and I'm happy! There are so many interesting articles on the web and not every blog covers every article that merits attention. It's pretty funny that on the comment threads at some blogs (Eschaton, mainly) a commenter might tell another commenter "if you want someone to blog about that, why don't you start your own blog?" Exactly! Yesterday at Toyblog Weblog, Weblackey posted a link for the LGBT Blogs awards. Since I'm not gay, I don't usually visit gay oriented blogs. I checked out a couple of those blogs and have to say that the ones I read were quite amusing, interesting, and were almost as good as a really good book. A really good book can be held in your hands and you can read it anywhere whereas a blog has to be read on a computer:)
Let me state once again, I love my blog. Along with that, I love my readers & commenters. Thank you all (my friends - I may not know you, personally, but you are my friends, just the same) for commenting and letting me know what you think!

Comments:
I feel exactly the same way!! Some of the best blogs I've read are by gays. In fact two of my favorites are both authored by men who happen to be gay ( Houston Bridges and Bark Bark Woof Woof). Each has a witty, classy style of hisown.
Did I mention I love YOUR blog too?
 
congrats on your blog. i think it is well-written and has a definite point-of-view much lacking in most blogs!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?