Tuesday, January 11, 2005

 

Who else has been Armstronged?

Atrios at Eschaton points to Tapped article entitled WHO AMONG US?
I swear that I have never taken money -- neither directly nor indirectly -- from any political campaign or government agency -- whether federal, state, or local -- in exchange for any service performed in my job as a journalist (or commentator, or blogger, or whatever you think I should be called).

No one has even attempted to give me any money!
I noticed earlier that Mustang Bobby at Bark Bark Woof Woof already took the pledge, too.

Comments:
You mean someone would pay me money to do this? I don't know if I can take that pledge right now. I'm nearly broke and it's a long way off til payday. Let me see what's being offered up and get back to you on it.
 
Smart Aleck! According to the commenters at Eschaton - LGF, Instapundent, & Sullivan among others (at the least) are questionable. The only way to determine if someone has is to find out who hasn't.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?