Friday, February 11, 2005

 
Cotton does not like having his picture taken. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Toooo cute! Samantha and Tabitha couldn't care less, and seldom thwart my picture-taking efforts. They don't much like the camera's focus beam, though.

The Yellow Doggerel Democrat
 
Cotton is a handsome fellow! Basking away in the sunlight I see. I also see a blanket that looks very familiar. I have one just like it!
 
kat, the it's weird, my other 2 cats usually walk toward me to ruin the pictures, but Cotton waits until the picture snaps and poof, his face is gone.
steve bates - I still think Samantha and Tabitha are both the same kitty.:)
Wanda, I've noticed that people, who have cats, tend to let their cats sit (or lay) on cat picture blankies. I've guess the blanket makers had a good thing when they made that design.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?