Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

I love my books!

Monday, one of my co-workers was going uptown to buy her hubby some chocolate candy for Valentines Day. I went with her and did my shopping at the bookstore. I bought myself 2 Dick Frances , a Stephanie Plum #9 novel and a Mark Twain anthology - it has Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court and possibly 2 other stories. Monday was definitely a good day! It's now Wednesday and one of the Dick Frances novels has been finished. I can't make my mind up which one to read next.

Comments:
You might want to add a book by Coulter or Savage to your list just for appearance's sake. Otherwise your list might be considered a ThoughtCrime and you'll be on a bus to the camps.
 
ARGGGHH! Just for appearance sake and when they come to look at the store receipt, they will find it really doesn't have those books on it.. oh oh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?