Saturday, February 19, 2005

 
Looks like Cotton needs a bath. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Yes, she does look ready for a bath, but she's soooo charming, does anyone really care?

The Yellow Doggerel Democrat
 
It's hard to get a good picture. Cotton always turns his head at JUST the moment the camera takes the picture. So many deletions!
 
Mebbe you need to video her instead of taking stills...
 
Well, that seems to require a video camera. That will be something I get in the future. Maybe I shouldn't have bought those books for myself as a Valentine's present and, instead, socked the money away in a video camera fund. Good idea. I'm putting that on my blackboard as a reminder.
 
Beautiful cat! Thanks for the picture.

Wile E. Odysseus
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?