Saturday, February 19, 2005

 
Well, I've gotten this far in copying the picture. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. When I sit back and look at it, I see things that need to be changed. I think about how to fix them, but sometimes forget when I actually have the brush in hand. I know it doesn't look exactly like the original, but that is what I like about copying by brush. Not all is alike. I don't know how art forgers do it. I have never been able to copy something exactly when painting. Now, drawing is a different situation. I have been able to produce real close copies of drawings. Ah, the weekend lies ahead. Posted by Hello

Comments:
I really like the painting, both the original and yours . . .

Glad I stopped by from Atrios' place,

cs
 
Thanks, cs. I really need to get off the computer and get a brush in hand.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?