Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

Haven't had time to post, really.

So, here's the story. After being sick all last weekend, Mon and Tue, I went to work on Wed. Thurs, I had to also work at the part-time job. I was supposed to leave at 10:30 that evening, but we were so backlogged (an hour of it was computer related) that I finally got to leave at 12:30 am. Friday, I got to regular job 10 minutes late, but stayed 10 mins at the end of the day - no biggie. I had to go to part-time job. Got out of there at 10:45pm. The St Patty's day run was Saturday, 8:00am. One of my friends agreed to work the hour at my part-time job so I could run. I made the 3 miles in 44 minutes... Not good, I know. Anyway, got to work at 9:00am. Worked all day and was supposed to leave at 4:00pm... left at 4:35pm, more like. I got home, played with the kitties. I watched Wheel of Fortune then went to bed. I slept pretty good. I finally got up at 6:45 AM. The sleep sure helped. I guess as I get older, I find that naps and a good night's sleep works wonders! Yay!

Comments:
Three miles in 44 minutes is great, and at 8:00 in the morning before work! Well done.
We Dharma Bums are lazy bums-- we take our slow strolls at noon.
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
 
Thank you, dharma and weblackey:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?