Friday, March 25, 2005

 

It's Friday

Wow, I was worried that I would be at my second job until all hours this morning. It turned out that we called in the dayboss and she helped out. I got out 20 minutes later than I was slated to, so that's ok. I was also worried about getting enough rest. I have to work the day job and the evening job tonite, then work the weekend at the part-time job. The weekend consists of getting there at 8:00 am, leaving at 4:00 pm. Just a regular day. Perhaps, I'll catch up on some sleep.
As I was walking this morning, I noticed the trees had water on the ends of their limbs. It would have been a fantastic picture. Too bad my camera's at home.

Comments:
you are working too hard and sleeping too little. i suggest a vacation... bed, beach, bar. the trifecta of relaxzation. but dont leave your camera at home!
 
Thanks Pattygal - I have to agree with you! I used all my vac and sick time being sick, though. I have to rebuild it so I can vacation at EschaCon in August! Right now, there are too many new people at the part-time place and my full time has a heavy load for the time-line expected to be met.
 
You are working way too hard at too many jobs! I do understand about building up sick and vacation time though it can be difficult after a thing like the flu. Don't kill yourself doing it though, please.
 
Good grief, you must eat and sleep on the go! Girlfriend you better slow down before you have a heart attack!
I suppose you have to work all this holiday weekend too!
Mercy!!
 
It would have been a fantastic picture. Too bad my camera's at home.

Oh man, I hate when that happens...
 
I've come to love those little naps I take in the car. I get to my second job on Mon and Fri right from the other. I have either close to an hour or almost an hour and 1/2, depending on which day. I turn the seat down a bit and catch some ZZZZs. They help. On Thurs, I usually go home and take an hour nap, then over to the job. Between the other lady (who's been there longer than a month) we've split up the next month weekends. Before you know it, the new girls will be on the phones and learning the weekend process. Then, it will be nice. It will be one weekend every 6 weeks! YEEEHAAW! I can hardly wait. I know the other lady feels the same way:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?