Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

Just haven't felt like turning on the computer

I have had a busy week - I finally feel better - still have a cough, though. Still taking over the counter drugs, too. Tuesday, I had to zoom back to my town to help with a former co-worker's retirement. Then had to go pick up meds, cat food, cat litter. I went to bed early. Wed., one of my carpool riders had to get back to our town asap. I drove like a maniac and made it there (not in record time, though) then had to meet a friend to walk. We walked and I coughed. She kept commenting about my cough. I told her I was at the end of it, flu gone, cough hanging on for a couple more days. I got home, read for a bit and went to bed at 8:30. I have to go in to my other job tonite and work the boss's hours since she is taking off. I get to close, which means leaving at 12:00 or 1:00. I hope 12:00. At least I got some good sleep this week.

Comments:
Glad you're getting some rest -- I hope you feel better soon.

Curly(Q-the-Quazy-Qat) seems to have gotten a cold in his eye this week, but he's lots better this morning. The last couple of days, he's just been sleeping all the time, and acting pitiful. Today, he's playing, and following me around, trying to bite my feet (i.e. "normal").
.
 
Aww sweet kitty...I'm glad Curly is feeling more like a kitty. They sure are fun to watch and to play with.
Sgt Mango comes over and puts his claws in my knee, but he stands on his hind legs and rubs his cheek against my knee in a loving way. It is so cute, I can't be too mad about his claws.
 
Holy Mary Mother of Jesus! I finally got the darn thing to work!
Still got that cough eh? I hope it moves on soon and your back in top form!
At least your getting a lot of sleep. I can't even imagine going to bed at 8:30.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?