Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

The little things in life can help make a day go well.

Last night as I was laying in bed, trying to get to sleep, a cat jumped up at the end of the bed, walked to the right side, and lay down. A couple minutes later, another cat jumped up on the bed and lay down on my ankles. As the second cat licked himself (noisely), then kind of moved around a bit to get comfortable, I thought that I could identify them just by their actions. I thought that the cat on the right was my sweet Saddie and the cat on my ankles was Sgt. Mango. Well, of course, I had to rouse myself enough to see who was who. I was right:) Being right in litttle things like that can keep a person happy.
As I left to go to work this morning, Saddie was in the bay window watching me. I had my camera and took pictures of him. Guess what I'm going to upload to my blog when I get home?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?