Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

My tree


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This Ash tree has been growing in my yard since a couple months after I moved in. I was mowing one day and noticed the little start of a tree and decided to mow around it. I have a picture when it was waist high. My cat, Mogwei - I had to have the vet put him to sleep last year, was just a young cat and he had run out into the yard and was sitting under the tree. Since then, this tree has featured in many of my photographs. I love this tree. If there was one thing I did right in the past, it was allowing this tree to grow. In the summer, it creates a wonderful cooling shade. I took this picture on Sunday. There was a cardinal sitting in it so I ran inside to get my camera. I snapped him and moved in to get a closer photo, but the bird flew off. A little later, a black bird, of some type, flew in so I took a picture of his backside (it was the view available) and he flew off as soon as I moved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?