Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

names generators are fun

What My friends would really like to call me: is sugar.
Take What your friends would really like to call you. today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.


I was at the Rum & Monkey Name Generator Generator page and found lots of names generators for all sorts of subjects.
There's another called "The Damned Hippie Name Generator".By using oldwhitelady, it gives me the name of "Goldenrod Brodderick". There's also a generator called "The "totally gay nickname Carl would give you" Name Generator". It gives "Mostly heterosexual Lovemachine" as my name. I think my favorite is "The Third Grade Insult Generator"...my name "Lieutenant Freaky A. Pointy Head". ok - I like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?