Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

working this weekend and feeling sorry for myself

Since yesterday was Earth Day, my town is having a fantastic Earth Day celebration, today. I used to love going to them, however I have missed the last couple. "Why?" you ask. Well, I'll tell you why. Because I've had to go to work at the part-time job.
Ah well... my musical lineup, today, to make me feel a little happier:
Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf
Dr. Hook Revisited - Dr. Hook
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
The Game - Queen
Queen II - Queen
and the last is a CD containing a mixture of country - Garth Brrooks, Joe Diffy, and Rock - Queen, REO, Survivor, Gordon Lightfoot (The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald) - That's the only song I like of his. I copied that song then gave the CD away to someone who liked the repetitive nature of his music (was that wrong?).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?