Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

Eleven cents...

Tonite, my jogging pal and I went to see the movie, "Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe". She had already seen it with her hubby, but when I mentioned I wanted to see it on one of my nights off, offered to go along. She had not read the book, previously, to the first viewing. After the show was over, she said she definitely got a lot more out of it, by seeing it the second time. We both agreed that it was worth the money (Matinee, cost $5.50 per person).
After the show, we walked about two miles and I found, first, a dime, then a penny. I was thinking how lucky I was to find the eleven cents. When I got home, I picked up the mail and found my state income tax refund. I was expecting a check for $4.00, but must have calculated it incorrectly, because my check was for $22.00. Ah, good times.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?