Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

George Galloway...

Video: Galloway takes on US oil accusers From Information Clearing House.

Thanks to Faramin at HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN
for bringing this one to my attention.

...Now you say in this document, you quote a source, you have the gall to quote a source, without ever having asked me whether the allegation from the source is true, that I am 'the owner of a company which has made substantial profits from trading in Iraqi oil'.

"Senator, I do not own any companies, beyond a small company whose entire purpose, whose sole purpose, is to receive the income from my journalistic earnings from my employer, Associated Newspapers, in London. I do not own a company that's been trading in Iraqi oil. And you have no business to carry a quotation, utterly unsubstantiated and false, implying otherwise...


Go get 'em Tiger!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?