Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

I'm so jealous!

My cousin, his wife, and their bike. Honda Shadow (I believe it's the Aero), what a beautiful bike.  Posted by Hello

So, I was minding my own business, visiting blogs and having a real good time. I had already planted the Cosmos, the rose, and some Liatris bulbs. I had just gone to Weblackey's blog Toyblog and her first post talked about running. I had not jogged for a week. Sure, I had walked, but I still needed to go jogging. I had aches from riding horses yesterday, too, that could be shaken out. I turned off the computer, jumped in the car, and went to my favorite place. I jogged (and walked some). Coming home, I found (one of my favoritest) cousin and his wife just putting their helmets on, getting ready to leave, because I was not here. I was so happy I got home in time to see them. They mentioned they have stopped by at other times. My cousin asked me if my phone number was XXX-XXXX. No, and if it had, it was quite some time ago. Well, they now have my cell phone and the correct land line. I told them that my land phone is tied up by internet often. His wife said "our's too," as she pointed to him. Well, we are a bit alike. He helped me put a computer together from parts back in 1997.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?