Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Operation Lighting? I thought it was Lightning..oh, my.

Iraqi Forces Launch Massive Baghdad Crackdown; Insurgents Hit Back, Killing at Least 25 People,By Paul Garwood Associated Press Writer - Published: May 29, 2005.
...The first of more than 40,000 soldiers and police, supported by U.S. forces, searched hundreds of vehicles and raided several houses, described as "terrorist dens" in Baghdad's Dora neighborhood, arresting several suspects, army Capt. Ihssan Abdel-Hamza said...
...It was not known how long the Operation Lighting would last...


I really don't know what to say about this. Someone made a comment, I think last night (on another blog) about how we won't have to worry about Iraq after a while, because we'll have helped kill off all the residents. The only people left will be us. *** I guess it's Operation Lightning.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?