Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Some thoughts.

My co-workers sometime annoy me, and I, sometimes, annoy them. It’s one of those giving relationships! Every couple days, or so, it's just great to work with them, though. Our corridor gets really stuffy during the day. We've complained and the maintenance dudes have tried to fix the vents, several times. They came by today to work on them, again. The ceiling above me was opened and they left... Q from another aisle came by asking about it. My co-workers are such smart asses:) I told Q that the maint people were up in the ceiling (not really) – so everyone jumped in…. "They were making BunkCubes", from N. "Moving some of my stuff into the attic to give me more room", from X across from me. From there, they jumped to "white gas escaping from the ceiling" and how I was the canary. When I passed out, they would all leave. Which went on mouth to mouth resuscitation. I told them not to even try it, let me die! Y said I'd probably have a heart attack, anyway, if I revived to see one of their faces in my face:) The maint guys were finished with the ceiling above my cube. It was, then, time to go back to work.

Having 6 people in the row, we don't, all, come in every day. Because it seemed more times someone was out, than all at work, we devised the smiley face on a calendar. When all 6 are at work, someone (doesn't matter who) makes a smiley face on that date square of the calendar.. Last month, we were creative....this month, not so much. We're doing better about all showing up. This week is a 4/5 week. We already know some will be out tomorrow.

Crack Crème
"With a name like Crack Crème, you know it's gotta be good."

And how are you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?