Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Sunday comics

I finally looked at the papers.. and the comics. I found this one to be hilarious. Monty
Opus was terrific, too, but I couldn't find it on-line. At a coffee shop, Opus is fixing his coffee and this pretty lady is fixing hers right across from him. She's talking - one of her comments is "But I have this shocking "age of terror" urge to ask you to kiss me." She continues talking and Opus jumps up on the counter, lays down, face up, making kissy lips. She says to him, "I was on the phone", and shows him the earpiece. Hahahahaha!
I found this link that shows May's Sunday strips up to May 15, 2005. Maybe, in the next couple weeks, it will be updated? In my search to find a link to today's Opus cartoon, I saw this complaint:
Beacon Journal | 03/27/2005 | Relocate `Opus' As comics pages ...... having the comic strip `Opus' on the front page of your Sunday comics offensive. My young teen daughter reads the comics and will try to read `Opus', ...

...What? That strip is darned funny! I don't know how it can be so offensive that someone would be worried their "young" teenaged daughter might read it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?