Saturday, May 28, 2005

 
This is how my day is going to be, tomorrow! Posted by Hello


When I left my day job, I was able to snap this shot of the sky. It rained (but not as bad as I thought it would be) on the drive to the part-time job.
We had a pretty shaky night, tonight. The scanner broke down right after I arrived at work. Because of that, nothing was scanned in. The scanner fix-it guy is going to go in tomorrow and fix it. Guess who has to work this weekend? Guess who gets to scan everything in, along with her normal duties? Yup... Luckily, the scanning is not too difficult.

So, here's my music list for the weekend!

Platinum Country - various artists
Queen - The Miracle
REO Speedwagon - The Hits
David Bowie - Labyrinth
Sweet - The Best of
Jethro Tull - MU The Best of
Iron Butterfly - Scorching Beauty

Update: So I made it to work, got ready to turn on the phone so I could call another dept to let them know I was here. The phone lights were off. I waited a couple minutes and they came on. I checked all the phones (only need one logged in, since I'm the only one in department, today) - they had all logged on. I had to go around and turn the other phones off. The big boss's door is locked, but luckily, one of the supervisors showed me (yesterday) where the key was to unlock the door to turn off the boss's phone, otherwise, if I'm on the phone and someone calls, the call rolls over to the next phone... which, since the others are off, would be that one. One Saturday, a very busy Saturday, after lunch, there was a phone surge which caused all the phones to log on. They rang and rang. I finally had all the others turned off, but that one. The calls camp on the phone so I had calls backed up with my phone and that phone, both, either ringing or busy! I'm still waiting for the scanner dude to get here - I hope he doesn't wait to show up until afternoon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?