Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Before looking at news...

Remember how, in this post, I shared a priest joke? Well, as of 11:39 am, today, there are three more jokes in the comment section. Funny stuff. Thank you to T (of 'mandt'), {{{♠Dark Wraith♠}}}, and G. D. Frogsdong.

Another thought...
Stupid co-workers... you get them trained to appreciate cat pictures and then they move to other areas.
The young fella, who sits across from me, is leaving me. His last day in our area is today. He starts his new job duties tomorrow. Not only does he have a great personality, is fun to work with, but he's also a quick learner.
As mentioned sometime back, we draw smiley faces on the calendar in the lead's cube if we're all here for the day. (Lead's leaving us, soon, too, since the company decided to make all sorts of changes.)
We were all here, yesterday, but the smiley did not get drawn. I took it upon myself to, quickly, draw a dinosaur head. One of my other co-workers decided to draw the guy's corpse in between the dino's teeth. She added the comment bubble, "Did you say dessert or deserter?"
Yes, this was all done at lunch and/or break-time. Why?
Ha - I was just told the Dino is a "Traitorsaurus Rex".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?