Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

I'm glad I'm reading Richard Cohen's articles, again.

Hil book an insult to conservatives
Richard Cohen starts by talking about Ed Klein and his recent book that bashes Hilary Clinton. Cohen maintains that the book is so outrageous, that the high book sales (most are probably bought by the anti-Clinton group)
leads me to conclude - Ed, you sly devil you - that Klein set out to expose the right wing for the gullible nincompoops they are.

He goes on to say that Rove did the same thing in his speech when he was bashing liberals about 9/11. In this sentence, Cohen's talking about Rove:
So I attribute it, possibly, to his deep, subconscious shame over never having served in the military or, more likely, a cynical appreciation for the fact that this state's conservatives would rather hate than think.

Oh, my... Another fine article!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?