Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Iran in our sights?

I enjoy perusing the website Whatreallyhappened.com when everthing is kind of same in the news.
There is a link that goes to an article called Iranian smuggling ring busted near Mex border Feds believe man brought 60 from terrorist state into U.S.

Don't you love how they say "terrorist state" when describing Iran? I'm not scared, but kind of ticked off. This seems, to me, to be a bit of propaganda in the beginning of the tentative drumming toward a new and different warpath.
I wonder who our next war opponent will be?

Iran
Syria
North Korea

come to mind, but now, anytime I see a country written about in the paper, besides our allies, I wonder "Are we mad at them?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?