Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Lists worthy of a good reading.

So, I was supposed to be writing on a story I've been posting over at The Practical Press. I had some ideas I was going to improve on, but... I got sucked into the blogworld, once again. I wondered what An Angry Old Broad was writing about, so stopped over for a visit. Well, that gal had smoke coming out of her ears and lightning coming out of her fingers. She has a list of rules that it would be well to implement.
An Angry Old Broad's list of new rules And now it's time for,yes,another installment of New Rules...

So, after reading AOB's rules, I remembered that Dark Wraith had some fantastic pledges on his site.
Dark Wraith's list of five pledges in his post 'The Written Peace: Open Forum of June 17, 2005' Here are the Five Great Pledges of a Good and Worthy Candidate.

Of course, I then remembered that I had read another terrific list on the Dharma Bums site.
Here are our top 10 questions we think need to be answered: Hearing Afterthoughts.

These lists are terrific!

I'm not going to work on a list right now. I really AM going to go and work on that story line.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?