Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

As Toby Keith says, "I wanna talk about ME."

Wordlacky at DemiOrator loves words. I do too. Maybe I don't love them as much as he, but, words are great. However, the words that strike my fancy are sometimes kind of "out there". Take for instance, the word, "fecalleukocyte". I've used this as my name on the Eschaton threads, now and again, when I wanted to post without letting people know who I was. Unfortunately, I forgot to clear the cookies several times and the damn blogsite address showed up in the homepage.

Recently, as noted in the post below, Dark Wraith created a BBS. I set up an account as "fecalleukocyte". I really like that word! I think it's a great word... It starts with "F" has three "E"s, two "L"s, a "C", a "T", and a "K", besides the other letters. It contains the letters for CAT, CALF, COKE, FUCK..and so on. Ah, what a fun word. Laboratories use the test (Fecal Leukocyte) to find the White Blood Count in stool. There is another test name I like, too. How does "Multichem23" grab you? Or my other favorite, "MTHRF"?

Oh, sorry, let me get on with my story. Anyway, I signed up on this new BBS as fecalleukocyte. I had a picture of the river and took a small section of river water as my gravatar. I thought it was pretty cool.

Well, for reasons I won't bore you with, today, I changed my BBS user name from fecalleukocyte to oldwhitelady. Eh, goodbye, excitement! Ok, so, as to the reason for the post. I know I have failings. I know I have a lot of bad habits. I am dedicating this post to you, the reader, as a request for you to give me FEEDBACK on my BAD habits. Not good habits, but bad habits. What do I do that irritates you? What don't you like about my blog? I need feedback so I can think about changes for the better. Do I post too many pictures, too many cats, not enough news, not enough content, bad grammar, bad spelling, too many commas and not always in the right places (I know I use too many commas - I can't break the habit, dammit!) don't like my stories at The Practical Press, etc.?

I guess you know that oldwhitelady, trailertrash, and CottonSaddieMango are all names I use. Sure, using CottonSaddieMango, I try to think like the cats, but it really is my writing and thoughts. Those cats haven't yet learned to type. Next week, they'll probably finish their class, though.

Anyway, here is your chance to tell me what you don't like about me. Am I, or do I have: bad sense of humor, too bitchy, bad attitude, not bitchy enough, bullheaded, bad ideas, dress bad, need deodorant, stupid, eyes too red, too fat, too cold, too ugly, bad driver, too judgmental, unhip, too serious, too smart, too skinny, too pretty, hair too long, hair too short, snarky, demanding, pushy, too much makeup, cynical, eyes too small, forehead too green, bad music taste, uncoil, insane, bad breath, too much cursing, overbearing, not enough cursing, traitor, nosey, too sane, too old, noisy, patriot, hateful, eyes too big, rude, brash, too tall, condescending, too short, big feet, too young, not enough makeup, small feet, etc.? I think you get the drift.

I'm not saying that any of these words describe me, but others' might. In my high-school yearbook, a guy I thought of as friend, wrote, "Stay a bitch and you'll always be ugly." To this day, I don't know why. But, I snuck up on his car, one evening, and spray-painted a giant yellow daisy on the hood… (not really – I didn’t and still don’t know what he drives). Please comment. If I get no comments, I will conclude that I, and my blog, are PERFECT. You can be serious or not so serious. The comment thread is now open.

Oh.My.Goddess! I just thought of something...oh, it's just too horrible, bizarre, off the wall, and damn funny, too! to tell anyone about, but I am going to set up a new blog. It's not something fecalleukocyte wants to be associated with, though, so I have to find a new name. I might hide a link around here... maybe not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?