Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Catalog

I received a catalog in the mail called "Things you never knew existed... and other items you can't POSSIBLY live without!"
On the back page, there's an item that was mildly interesting. "Tattoo Sleeves". I guess a person puts one on their arm and it looks like the arm is all tattooed. One of my co-workers is talking about getting a tattoo. I think I'll show her this. I've heard that tattoos can be expensive. A pair of sleeves costs $14.98 + shipping and handling, I'm sure, but that seems inexpensive compared to the going prices of real tattoos, and you can take the sleeve off. I wonder if they have sleeves with just one tattoo.
Oh, here's something fun. On page 59, there's a "Wireless Radio Control Giant Rat." It looks pretty mean. It's only $19.98. I think the kitties will get treats, instead. Maybe, they won't get as much fun out of treats, but at least they can eat them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?