Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

Church outing...

Bus Carrying Church Group Crashes in Southwest Arkansas The Associated Press .
DODDRIDGE, Ark. (AP) - A tour bus and a pickup truck collided Saturday on a highway in southwest Arkansas, injuring 31 people...
...The bus was carrying members of a church youth group that was returning to Baton Rouge, La., from a trip to Tulsa, Okla. Both drivers were flown to hospitals...

31 people hurt out of the 45 people on the bus. Now that will be another reason for me to not go to church. Oh, don't get me wrong. I have gone to church. I've spent many hours underlining passages in the Bible so I'd have a better understanding of God's words. I've had a former classmate and former co-workers trying to save my soul, too. I have thought about going to a certain church because the teachings of the minister sounded quite consistent with my current mindset. The main problem, though, with that particular church is distance. I think I'll just go to Landover Baptist Church for all my religious needs. While I'm at it, I'd like to suggest this book Nancy Boy Chrissy, The Bed-Wetting Sissy! as a good read for anyone. Want to feel like you've just been to church? Here's Betty Bowers Bible Quiz. I missed one. I guess I'm going to heaven in the end:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?