Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

A day off.

 Posted by Picasa

Yesterday, my sister came over. My cats usually disappear when people show up. Cotton had already disappeared in his favorite hidey hole. I saw him go, hours before. Saddie was hanging out in the hall, so I caught him before she came up the deck stairs. When she came in, I held onto Saddie, even though he was struggling to get away. (My sister always complains that she never gets to play with my cats.) Anyway, she sat down on the couch and I gave the struggling Saddie to her. She held onto him. He calmed a little, but was not happy to be held by her. She was the one that took him to the vet to be neutered... I think he remembers. I took Mango off his bed and brought him to the living room. He saw a stranger and started struggling. My sister let Saddie go and took Mango. He laid beside her on the couch, but kept trying to make a break for it. When she let him go, one would never know there were cats in the place, except for the remaining cat hair.
My part-time job had, instead of it's yearly picnic, given the employees a pass to a water-park and my sis was my guest. She left her truck at my place. We jumped in my car and took off for our vacation day.
My sister, "Slow down, it's 40."
oldwhitelady, "I didn't see the sign."
We were wearing the same style swimsuits and covers. She said one guy asked her if we were twins. We used to get asked that a lot when we were younger. So, we, two old ladies, went down most of the water slides, the wave pool, etc. We had a great time!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?