Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Didn't do much today

When I first got there, I took a couple pictures like this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was girls' night out. We went to a winery, not far from the city. Two guys showed up. Usually, that's what happens with girls' night out. It may be girls' night out, but there are our guy friends who are fun to associate with outside of work who get invited, or girls have husbands or male friends they bring along. We had a group of eight ladies and two gents. This picture was later in the evening.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of course, I used up all my film with beautiful pictures I couldn't delete, then W sends her husband off to take their glasses back to get the deposit and says, "Ok, let's do some fun pictures." The other guy took the pictures. We unbuttoned our blouses as far as was tasteful, then tucked the edges under. I found I had four buttons that could be unbuttoned. What? If I left them unbuttoned, I wouldn't be showing anything. Damn, I have to get out of the old lady mode!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?