Saturday, July 16, 2005

 

Hibiscus of some sort.

A couple days ago, I mentioned to Steve Bates, that I wanted to have a little frame around the pictures I add to the blog. He gave me some info and said to let him know if I needed help. Well, I looked at the source code of a couple blogs, but didn't really find what I needed... until today. I went over to Dharma Bums and looked at their source code. I copied the bit with the photos and that's when it hit me! Hello should have some sort of feature that would make the frames. Sure enough!

I might mention that I broke Haloscan. I was commenting there and after hitting the submit button, the notice from Haloscan said comment successfully posted. then another note right below that commenting has been temporarily disabled.
I tried other blogs to see if haloscan would allow, nope.. wait, now they're working again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?