Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

I certainly didn't accomplish much today!

I read the comics, today. Opus was cute, but I'm sure, from past experience, it's not yet posted on the web. If you get a chance to look at it, it's pretty funny. Opus is trying to call for a pizza. The pizza dude has all this information at his fingertips. He tells Opus that the pizza requested wouldn't be good for him. Opus changes his order and the dude tells him that he can't afford it...because of the doll he had ordered that month. In the end, I got the idea that, through the telephone, the pizza dude could also SEE Opus(who had a bath towel around himself).

The Boondocks was my favorite, though. Grandad is trying to help Huey fix the computer by giving him suggestions about what the problem is.

Oh, yeah, something from over at The Dark Wraith Forums... (♠Dark Wraith♠) set up The Dark Wraith Forums Message Board .

I guess I did accomplish something. I have an E-mail address that has been used since 1995. I check it once a month or every couple weeks. I checked it today and found 398 messages. Here are some of the highlights:

* Someone wants to meet me
* financing my plasma tv just got easier
* paying my back taxes just got easier
* I can meet serious Christians just like me
* Singles in my area are waiting
* I could participate and receive 10 lbs of Hershey's chocolate

What the hell am I waiting for?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?