Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

The last couple posts are open threads...

So, the cats and I were sitting there, minding our own business, when oldwhitelady came rushing through the place. She was muttering to herself about Email and men. We don't know what it was all about, but as she stormed out the door, she yelled, "I don't know when I'll be back!"
I'm wondering if she's going to some E-MALE Review! HA!
I asked the cats if they would do some blogging until she gets back. They told me to stuff it. They said they needed kitty food and weren't going to blog until they were fed. Well, alright then. I looked around, but oldwhitelady took her checkbook and the change, all except for this huge bottle of pennies. I'm going to be busy counting pennies all weekend. Gotta get the cats fed.

So, if you stop by, please, say hello and tell us what you're thinking about. Rants are fine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?