Saturday, July 16, 2005

 

Something to think about

From Bushflash: ROVE'S MISSION HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED
Okay- alone amongst the progressive/liberal blogosphere, I'm going to have to break the sad news, to those sharks swimming around the recent "Rove-gate."

You've fallen into another distraction, here. Rove is laughing at us, and at you.

This is the Bush/Rove tactics at their most transparent.

I'm not diminishing the outing of Plame, in any way, in saying this. What Rove did was unconscionable, treasonous, and criminal- but ya know what?

This is the way Rove does things- notice that, in recent months, scandal after scandal has been pouring out of the republicans and the Bush bowl? First it was Tom Delay- then it was the Downing Street Memo- now, it's Rove.

They know how the american media works, and are well aware of how short the american attention span is. Yes- all the chickens are coming home to roost, and while we on the left enjoy seeing this happen, Rove and the Bush crime family are sitting back, and letting at all unfold- they know they'll never be called to account...
...

While reading his article, I realize he's right about this being the way Rove has always done things. He's also right about the public's attention span. The flames need to be fanned.

Farther down, in his previous article, Eric says "I'M PRO-LIFE!"
...When I assert my pro-life position, do I mean that I'm against abortion? Hell no- in fact, considering Bush's continued popularity amongst the developmentally-challenged red-staters, I'd have to say that far too FEW abortions have been taking place, in this country...

Good text! I like it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?