Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Song meme

Well, Thersites at Metacomments tagged me with some music song meme thingie:

"List ten songs that you are currently digging...it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words,
or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists,
and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

Anyone who knows of my penchant for Queen would have realized how boring my list is.

Rain Must Fall - Queen - "Into every life a little rain must fall". I've had my share of rain.
Driven by you - Queen
Jealousy - Queen - Great piano beginning
No One Knows - Queens of the Stoneage - I guess this song came out a year or two ago. I sure disliked it, at first, but after hearing it over and over on the radio, I began to believe. I began to enjoy. I bought the CD.
No News - Lonestar - Oh, yeah. This song is so right for me. I have to be told. I 'm not good, at all, with hints.
The one on the right is on the left - Johnny Cash - This song is so right for the current times.
Honky Tonk Truth - Brooks & Dunn
Magic Dance - David Bowie - from the movie Labrynth - I liked that movie and music so much, I bought the soundtrack and video. No, it wasn't because of Bowie's outfit.
Don't Bring Me Down - ELO - What can I say? This is terrific. The CD, "Discovery", is one of my favorites. It has such good music, all the way through.
The Dance - Garth Brooks

I'm going to throw this out to my readers for the five I'm supposed to "tag". Once again, it looks as though I am requesting Volunteers. Please, please, please...
If you choose to participate, you can put the list in comments, here, or on your own blog and put the linky in comments. In advance, I thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?