Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

An Experiment

With the help of you, my dear readers and commenters, we can come up with the "PERFECT ANSWER".
Please sing along with the following selected portions of three song lyrics:

Achy Breaky Heart

But don't tell my heart,
My achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'd understand.
And if you tell my heart,
My achy breaky heart,
He might blow up and kill this man.
*******************

Feelings

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.
***************

Horse with No Name

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la la lalala la la lala la la la
***************

Ok, now that was fun, wasn't it? The experiment starts now... I want you to come back, later tonight, or tomorrow, and comment on which one stays in your brain the longest.
Thank you for participating.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?