Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Fundamentalist Christians not persecuted minority

An Angry Old Broad got het up about "Justice Sunday II" and ranted a great post Do NOT make me break out the Happy Naked Pagan Dancing.... Here's her ending paragraph. Ah, to write so well while angry! Yes!
...It's too bad about a half a million people didn't show up outside that church on JSII and just break into Happy Naked Pagan Dancing.Ok,let's make the nudity optional,some people are shy,but the dancing would still be fun.If my fundie neighbors keep pissing me off as they have of late(I don't like being OBSERVED and my yard being scrutinized,but that too is a whole other rant),this may just happen right here on the grounds of my own little homestead.On a full moon.With A Bonfire.And Funky Backround Music(hmm,White Zombie or Wagner?Or something way demented?).I'm no nudist,but I'm willing to take one for the team if I have to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?