Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Handcuffing the kids...

Justice Department drops investigation into 11-year-old's arrest
...The boy's family and school officials have said he was arrested and handcuffed at the school several days after being in a confrontation with Officer Charles Ward's son outside a Joplin movie theater.

According to their account, Ward went to the school to question the boy and then called Ron Buchanan, the school's Drug Abuse Resistance Education officer. Buchanan continued to question the boy before handcuffing and arresting him.
him...
The whole thing sounds kind of odd, to me. I haven't been watching the story. Talks are still ongoing, but they don't say whether there is settlement talk in the works. I'm going to have to keep my eye on it, because I want to know:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?